Regenerative Medicine uses your body’s own natural and organic healing process to boost the repair of damaged or deteriorated tissue. PRP is a type of regenerative medicine treatment and stands for Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) uses the healing components in your own blood cells to accelerate the healing process.
Our blood naturally contains healing factors, such as white blood cells and growth factors that are vital to tissue regeneration and repair. When these healing components are isolated in a sample of your blood, they can then (in concentrated form with about 7x your body’s normal amount of healing factors) be injected back into areas of your body where needed, to repair and renew damaged tissue. PRP treatment can provide faster and more complete healing using your body’s own natural healing factors.
Regenerative Medicine and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
A Cutting-Edge Approach To Treating Chronic Injuries and Pain
PRP can treat:
- Sports Injuries and Work Injuries
- Hips, knees, shoulders, rotator cuffs, elbows
- Tendinitis, bursitis, osteoarthritis
- Tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints
- Pain associated with both injuries and degenerative conditions
Benefits of PRP Therapy:
- Accelerate and augment your body’s own natural healing potential
- Potential healing to avoid the need for radical and invasive surgery
- Accelerate post-surgical healing
- Reduce pain and improve mobility